ON-LINE ENROLLMENT BEGINS July 15th. Please click on the Northwest Enrollment link to the left to get started. A ParentVue account is required. Students will need to access their StudentVue account to sign off on district policies.
- Complete the enrollment forms on the district website. (ParentVue required)
- Sign up for free on Mypaymentsplus.com to pay your fees (Credit Card required)
- Print off receipt and send your student to the school during enrollment hours to get their student ID. (Students must have completed policy acknowledgment on StudentVue)
Thursday July 30 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday July 31 9:00am – 3:00pm
Monday August 3 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday August 4 12:00pm – 7:00pm
The WPS Mobile App is free, and available for both Apple and Android devices. Just search for Wichita Public Schools in the App Store or Google Play, or click on the convenient links below to get directly to the app download.
- To provide a safe, positive learning environment; where
- All students are challenged to achieve their personal best and
- Become responsible, productive citizens in a changing world.
Pride, Respect, and Excellence